Distance Learning: Strategic Planning - The Operational Framework
This webcast is part 2 in a series on Strategic Planning. The first part of the series, Introduction to Strategic Planning, with Dr. Jennifer Friday, can be viewed by clicking here. The third part of the series, The Elements of the Plan, also with Dr. Friday, can be viewed by clicking here.
Jennifer Friday, Ph.D.
President and Principal Researcher
The Friday Consulting Group, LLC
Sponsor: SPCC Atlanta AHEC
In this session we will begin to develop the operational framework of the strategic planning. The participants will be taken through the various steps that involve learning about and understanding the environment in which they do business, learning to assess that environment and how to use the information to develop success strategies. The session will review the tools used in strategic planning such as Community Needs Assessments, Situation Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Gap Analysis and Issues Identification.
At the end of this presentation, participants will be able to:
Participants registering for programs should have access to the following technology for best viewing and participation:
- Personal computer with Macintosh or Windows with 512 MB of RAM
- Broadband internet connection such as an office LAN, DSL, or cable modem
- Phone next to personal computer (or speaker phone if multiple people are viewing)
- Computer speakers (built-in or attached)
- Latest version of Adobe Flash which can be downloaded for free at http://www.adobe.com/
Click here for Technical Support FAQ's
This content may also be viewed using the following applications: