CHATTOOGA COUNTY, GA
The mission of the Live Healthy Chattooga Coalition is to collaborate across all sectors of the community to identify health priorities and develop solutions for improving health for ALL Chattooga County residents.
Community Health Improvement Goals
- Making healthy food affordable and accessible to all.
- Increasing opportunities for physical activity to improve health.
- Reducing tobacco use and exposure to secondhand smoke where community members live, work, and play.
- Improving access to and quality of health care services.
- Integrating health data collection to improve monitoring, analysis, reporting and evaluation of community health.
Chattooga County Quick Facts
GENDER: Male: 51.0%; Female: 49.0%
ETHNICITY: White: 82.8%; African American: 5.0%; Hispanic: 9.8%
MEDIAN HOUSEHOLD INCOME: $37,300
COUNTY HEALTH RANKING: 78 out of 159
For more information contact:
Project Coordinator: Erin Hernandez