Connections 2022 will be a hybrid event, with a livestream of each breakout session and keynote available on a web platform for attendees who would like to attend the conference virtually.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Foundation will be enacting the following safety measures:
- The Foundation requests that those attending the event in person be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- If an attendee cannot provide proof of vaccination at the registration check-in, they will be required to take a rapid antigen test that will be administered onsite. This requirement applies to both days of the conference.
- Any registrants who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 are instructed to participate virtually and not attend the in-person event.
- All meals served at the conference will be either plated, boxed or pre-packaged.
- All attendees must wear a mask for the duration of the conference except when eating or drinking.
- The Foundation will continue to monitor the situation with regards to COVID-19 safety leading up to and throughout the duration of the conference, and will adjust changes in safety measures if needed to stay in accordance with CDC guidelines.
The first 50 registrants will receive a complimentary copy of The Contagion Next Time by keynote speaker Sandro Galea, MD, MPH, DrPH.
The deadline to register is March 4th, 2022 if you need a hotel room. Please bring a credit card and a valid state ID card at the time of check in to cover the costs of the room and expenses during your stay.
In order to register, you must be a Foundation grantee, partner or guest. The code to register was included with your email invitation.
Please enter the code from your email here:
Questions about our Connections conference? Contact:
Healthcare Georgia Foundation