Tell us how you are creating change as #CDFIchangeagents and see your stories and photos featured onsite
CDFIs are agents of change, reaching the far corners of our economy and breaking down barriers. OFN thinks the dedication that comes from working on the ground and getting to know the people in the communities you serve is worth highlighting.
OFN invites you to share your personal achievements and change stories to recognize your work as #CDFIchangeagents.
What are we looking for:
Share a personal testimonial or story that demonstrates how you, your CDFI, or a CDFI partner made a difference in your community.
- Stories of individual staff members at your CDFI who have demonstrated a dedication to the field and to your community.
- Stories of meaningful borrower interactions: how did you, your CDFI, or colleague create change for a borrower? Is there a personal story that stays with you that you want to share? Now’s the time!
- Stories of community change: this campaign isn’t limited to the individual interactions—if your CDFI has an exciting product/service, project, or community impact, please share!
How the stories will be used:
We will share the stories and photos you submit onsite at OFN Conference and across our social media. Compelling stories will also be featured on the OFN Blog and may include an interview with the individual(s) featured in the story.
In the weeks leading up to OFN Conference we will provide tools and graphics so you can continue to share your individual stories and experiences that help highlight your impact within your audience.
Who should participate?
OFN invites everyone to get involved. So if you are a CDFI or have personally worked with a CDFI we want to hear from you!
- Each story must include a high-res photo
- The story must detail an example of change but change can be systemic, individual borrower transformation, day-to-day business changes, innovative programs or procedures, mission support, etc.
- Each photo and story must be ready to share, that is, the persons depicted should know they are being submitted and will allow OFN to share their story and photo (permission form below).